OVC tribal grantees are invited to learn how to submit and edit the quarterly Federal Financial Report (FFR). This webinar will:
- Explain the purpose of the FFR form
- Share why accurate and timely filing of FFRs is critical
- Review the filing deadlines for FFRs
- Demonstrate the steps for FFR submission
- Describe the actions taken during closeout
Time for questions and answers will be provided at the end of the webinar; however, if you have time sensitive questions prior to the webinar please email the TFMC Virtual Support Center or call 703-462-6900. We look forward to your participation.
Please also visit the JustGrants Training webpage on Financial Reporting for additional information and resources including an eLearning video and Job Aid Reference Guide.
Note the following time zones for this event:
- 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. (AKDT)
- 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. (PDT)
- 2:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. (MDT)
- 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. (CDT)
- 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. (EDT)