Upon completion of this training, you will be able to:
- Understand the impact the missing and abducted child investigation has on the family and your initial response
- Execute an effective initial patrol, supervisory and investigative response
- Deploy current, effective search, and canvass techniques
This class is designed for:
- Law enforcement call takers, 911 operators, dispatchers
- Law enforcement first responders, patrol officers, patrol supervisors, investigative personnel, investigative supervisors
The deadline to register is March 30, 2021.