- Procurement Methods completed
- Request for Proposal completed
- Request for Personal Services completed
- Personal Services Contract
- Suspension and Disbarment not completed
Step Lesson 4 of 5 Personal Services Contract
Personal Services Contract Sample
When writing a contract for personal services, it is important to include items such as:
- Parties involved in the agreement
- List of terms and conditions
- Information regarding the statement of work
- Licenses, insurances, and representations
- Signatures of the involved parties
The outline above lists common items which are always included in contracts. Additional items unique to the jurisdiction in which the contract is made may be also be included. Each tribal entity will have its own form and legal review/process. Download a copy of a sample contract by using the link below.
This template is intended to be used as a model document only. This template may not be suitable for use in all situations. Please check with your board, tribal council, and legal counsel before adopting this template to request personal services.