3 Detailed Learning Objectives
- Describe the application and limitations of field portable GC/MS technology used at the fire scene.
- Describe the application and limitations of photoionization detector (PID) technology in support of fire/arson investigations.
- Assess the impact of the fire/arson investigator having accurate GC/MS data while still at the fire scene.
- John D. DeHaan, Ph.D. - Fire-Ex Forensics, Inc.
- Douglas Byron - FAST Inc.
- David Matthew M.A. - Research Coordinator
- Rick Jones - Forensic Investigations Group