Through various funding opportunities, research, programs, and more, the Office of Justice Programs (OJP) is working to provide critical information and resources to support tribal communities and justice systems.
- See Current Funding Opportunities to learn about available funding from the OJP program offices related to this and other topics.
- Visit the Department of Justice's Coordinated Tribal Assistance Solicitation (CTAS) webpage to learn about that opportunity.
- Access the OJP Award Data page for details about grants awarded by OJP.
- Sign up for Funding News for weekly funding announcements and tips.
Programs & initiatives
Following are examples of programs and initiatives from OJP and the OJP program offices related to this topic:
- Justice Programs Council on Native American Affairs (JPCNAA)
- Indian Tribes, Nations and Pueblos Implementing the Sex Offender Registration and Notification Act (SORNA)
- Tribal Access Program for National Crime Information (TAP)
- Tribal Civil and Criminal Legal Assistance (TCCLA) Program
- Tribal Youth Programs and Services
Training & Technical Assistance
Visit the following sites to learn about training and technical assistance services from and supported by OJP program offices: