901 Massachusetts Ave NW
The Coalition for Juvenile Justice hosts a national conference that's uniquely focused on improving juvenile justice and delinquency prevention systems, services, practices, and policies. This year's conference theme will be "Reenvisioning Youth Justice: Treating Young People as Individuals."
This conference will focus on the latest research, developments, and challenges facing our field today, including:
- How can we restructure current practices to ensure young people receive individualized services and supports?
- How can systems collaborate with one another to more holistically address young people's needs?
- How can states and communities serve as leaders in shaping a better juvenile justice system for our most vulnerable youth?
- How can we improve collaborations with young people and families with lived experiences in the systems we work with?
- What role does advocacy play as communities seek to improve services and provide trauma-responsive care for children and youth?
More than 300 juvenile justice practitioners and advocates from across the U.S. and its territories are expected to attend.