Learn how to evaluate evidentiary findings through crime scene images, interviews and case studies. Understand multidisciplinary team members' roles and responsibilities for protecting child victims and prosecuting offenders.
Upon completion of this training, you will be able to:
- Describe the importance of minimizing bias and employing multiple hypotheses
- List types of evidence and methods of collection
- Define evidentiary keys of collected evidence
- Explain the importance of case information sharing
- Manage collected evidence
Registration deadline is December 8, 2023.