This webinar will provide guidance to potential applicants to the Bureau of Justice Assistance's FY 2021 hate crimes funding opportunities. The three solicitations that will be discussed are:
- Collaborative Approaches toward Preventing and Addressing Hate Crime – Demonstration Projects
- Matthew Shepard and James Byrd, Jr. Hate Crimes Program
- Matthew Shepard and James Byrd, Jr. Hate Crimes Training and Technical Assistance Program
The presenters will discuss the purpose and goals of these funding opportunities; review eligibility requirements; discuss the application process; and highlight useful resources to assist in applying. A Q&A session will conclude this webinar.
- Betsi Griffith, Associate Deputy Director, Bureau of Justice Assistance
- Umer Malik, Pathways Intern, Bureau of Justice Assistance