- Present strategies for assessing community-based providers' use of best practices that have been shown to reduce recidivism and improve job readiness;
- Provide information on selecting a cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) curriculum and strategies for sequencing CBT sessions;
- Highlight effective approaches for integrating cognitive behavioral interventions with subsidized and unsubsidized job placement;
- Discuss effective approaches for providing treatment dosage in accordance to a person's risk to reoffend and associated needs; and
- Explain how to design a behavior management system that encourages participants to manage their own behavior based on a system of incentives and consequences.