New Grants and Payment Management Systems Coming October 2020!
On October 15, 2020 the Office of Justice Programs (OJP) will transition to the Justice Grants System (JustGrants) for all grants management activities and to the Department of Treasury's Automated Standard Application for Payments (ASAP) system for grants payments. Learn more about this transition on Justice Grants Website.
Once you receive an award notification that your application was selected for funding, it's time to get to work. The OJP Recipient Resources provide instructions and training from implementing to closing your award.
Need help managing your OJP award?
- OJP Grants Overview
- Postaward Instructions
- OJP Training Guiding Principles for Grantees and Subgrantees
Financial and Grant Reporting Resources
- DOJ Grants Financial Guide
- OJP Financial Guide
- Guide to Procurement Procedures for Recipients of DOJ Grants and Cooperative Agreements
- Policy and Guidance for Conference Approval, Planning, and Reporting
- FFATA Subaward Reporting Webcast
- Federal Financial Report (SF-425) User Guide for OJP
- Federal Financial Report (SF-425) for COPS Office
- Audit Confirmation Request Form
- Grant Performance Measurement and Progress Reporting Information
Grant System Resources
- Grants Management System (GMS)
- GMS Training and Technical Assistance
- Grant Payment Request System (GPRS)
- GPRS User Guide
- IT State and Territory Points of Contact