New Grants and Payment Management Systems Now Available!
The Justice Grants System (JustGrants) and the Department of the Treasury’s Automated Standard Application for Payments (ASAP) are now available for all award management and payment activities. Award recipients with the Office of Justice Programs (OJP) can login to JustGrants or visit the informational website for further resources and support. Additionally, ASAP is now available for enrolled Department of Justice award recipients to request funds. For more information on how to request funds in ASAP, please reference the user guide.
Once you receive an award notification that your application was selected for funding, it's time to get to work. The OJP Recipient Resources provide instructions and training from implementing to closing your award.
Need help managing your OJP award?
- OJP Grants Overview
- Postaward Instructions
- OJP Training Guiding Principles for Grantees and Subgrantees
- JustGrants Login
- JustGrants Informational Website
- JustGrants Training
Financial and Grant Reporting Resources
- DOJ Grants Financial Guide
- OJP Financial Guide
- Guide to Procurement Procedures for Recipients of DOJ Grants and Cooperative Agreements
- Policy and Guidance for Conference Approval, Planning, and Reporting
- FFATA Subaward Reporting Webcast
- Federal Financial Report (SF-425) User Guide for OJP
- Federal Financial Report (SF-425) for COPS Office
- Audit Confirmation Request Form
- Grant Performance Measurement and Progress Reporting Information