This webinar will focus on the programming developed specifically for veterans in two jurisdictions -- the Middlesex County Sheriff's Office in Massachusetts and the San Diego County Sheriff's Department in California -- and explain how these jurisdictions developed partnerships with their Veterans Affairs resources and other entities in their criminal justice systems.
There will be time for questions and answers at the end of the webinar.
- Jessica Blue-Howells, National Coordinator, Health Care for Reentry Veterans, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Christine Brown-Taylor, San Diego County Sheriff's Department Reentry Services Manager, California
- Sean Clark, National Director, Veterans Justice Programs, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Maria Fryer, Justice System and Corrections Policy Advisor for Substance Abuse and Mental Health, Bureau of Justice Assistance, U.S. Department of Justice
- Sheriff Peter Koutoujian, Middlesex County Sheriff's Department, Massachusetts
- Katherine Nicholas Malvey, Veterans Justice Outreach Specialist, Bedford, Massachusetts
- Angela Simoneau, Veterans Justice Outreach Specialist, Veterans Affairs San Diego Healthcare System
- Mark Stovell,Senior Policy Analyst, The Council of State Governments Justice Center