During this event, participants will learn about the newest advances in DNA technology from top experts in the field. Workshop sessions include the following:
- A Summary of the Recommendations Made by the NIST/NIJ Expert Working Group on Human Factors in Forensic DNA Interpretation
- Courtroom Comms: Testifying about Forensic Science with Communication Best Practices
- Beyond The STRs: Effectively Using Forensic DNA Technology to Solve Current and Prevent Future Crime
- Preparing for Crime Scene Rapid DNA and CODIS
- Silent Mass Disasters: Evidence Based Strategies for Implementing New DNA Technologies for Missing Persons Programs
Visit the exhibit area for resources from the Bureau of Justice Assistance and National Institute of Justice.