Chicago Marriott Naperville
The 29th annual symposium brings together professionals from the field and continuum of care professionals to share real-life solutions to common juvenile service barriers. The theme for the symposium is Courage to Change: Leading the Way.
The will focus on the following areas:
- Shaping organizational culturing through sound policy and practice.
Improving Personnel Performance
- Recruiting, training, and retaining quality professionals.
Improving Youth, Family and Community Outcomes
- Promoting innovative strategies to support positive youth development.
Improving Access to Resources
- Addressing needs of youth with complex mental, physical and/or other behavioral health needs through cross-system collaboration.
Implementation of Performance Improvement Practices
- Demonstrating compliance with local/state/federal mandates.