Experience best practices in forensic toxicology such as sample preparation, method development, and forensic method validation.
Learn from dedicated sessions on seized drug and trace analysis.
Interact with the experts in a panel discussion at the close of each day.
Learn from sponsored presentations introducing new products, services, and educational opportunities and take advantage of the week-long poster session.
This online symposium will provide you with ready access to some of today's leading researchers and practitioners without ever having to leave the laboratory.
Why Should You Attend?
- Insights from leading researchers and practitioners spanning 5 different countries on two continents
- Free registration and no travel costs. Learn without leaving the laboratory.
- On-demand access for content review
- Acceptable by the ABFT for continuing education credits (see registration page for details)
- Accompanying virtual poster session
- Symposium e-book with abstracts, slides, and presentation summary
This year's sponsors:
- Agilent Technologies
- RTI Center for Forensic Sciences
- Forensic Magazine
- Florida International University Global Forensic and Justice Center