ELERV is supported by a partnership between the International Association of Chiefs of Police and the Office for Victims of Crime.
Participants in this webinar will learn about:
- The goals, process, and results of the project needs assessment;
- Incorporation of findings into the Chattanooga ELERV project;
- Outcome measurement efforts; and
- The benefits and challenges of a researcher-practitioner partnership in a law enforcement setting.
- Chief David Roddy, Chattanooga Police Department
- Caroline Huffaker, Victim Assistant, Chattanooga Police Department
- Kristie Wilder, J.D., MSW, Dean of Social Work, Southern University