- Category 1 Collaborative County Approaches to Reducing the Prevalence of Individuals with Serious Mental Illnesses in Jails
- Category 2 Strategic Planning for Law Enforcement and Mental Health Collaboration
- Category 3 Implementation and Expansion
- Maria Fryer, Policy Advisor for Substance Abuse and Mental Health, BJA
- NiKisha Love, Policy Advisor for Justice and Mental Health Collaboration Program, BJA
- Sarah Wurzburg, Deputy Program Director, Behavioral Health Division, The Council of State Governments Justice Center
The solicitation associated with this webinar is accessible online at: www.bja.gov/funding/JMHCP19.pdf.