This livestreamed briefing will discuss the critical need for reentry services and evidence-based solutions to reduce recidivism and offer an update on the progress of the Second Chance Act. Don't miss this opportunity to hear from Congress, learn how to advance public safety and reentry, and rebuild communities through Second Chance Act funding.
- Megan Quattlebaum, Director, CSG Justice Center
- Dr. Nicole Jarrett, Director of Corrections and Reentry, CSG Justice Center
- Cam Ward, Director of the Alabama Bureau of Pardons and Paroles
- Ray Woodruff, Reentry Director, Wisconsin Department of Corrections
- U.S. Representative Kelly Armstrong, North Dakota
- Autumn Valero, Recovery Peer Specialist, Santa Maria Hostel, Houston, Texas
- Ruby Qazilbash, Deputy Director, Policy Office, Bureau of Justice Assistance