This webinar will provide an overview of the Trauma Informed Juvenile Court Self-Assessment.
Content will focus on how tribal courts and other child serving programs can support trauma informed service delivery.
- Participants will learn the elements of a trauma informed juvenile justice system.
- Participants will be introduced to a trauma-informed court self-assessment tool and learn specific examples of policy and practice changes that can promote trauma informed systems, and
- Participants will learn the process for implementing a trauma-informed court self-assessment including building an evaluation team, implementing the assessment and strategic planning.
- Ashley Trautman - Juvenile Justice Specialist, National Native Children's Trauma Center
- Laura Guay - Training and Technical Assistance Manager, National Native Children's Trauma Center