New Grants and Payment Management Systems Coming October 2020!
On October 15, 2020 the Office of Justice Programs (OJP) will transition to the Justice Grants System (JustGrants) for all grants management activities and to the Department of Treasury's Automated Standard Application for Payments (ASAP) system for grants payments. Learn more about this transition on Justice Grants Website.
Funding Resource Center
Welcome to OJP's Funding Resource Center. Whether you're looking for a funding opportunity or need an overview of OJP's grant process, the Center provides you with access to the information you need.
- FY 2020 Coronavirus Emergency Supplemental Funding Program Award Data
- OJP Grantee Update #1 COVID-19 Impacts
- Grantee Update #2: Guidance on Short Term Administrative Relief for Grantees Impacted by COVID-19
- Grantee Update #3: Updated Guidance on Short Term Administrative Relief for Grantees Impacted by COVID-19
- OJP Grant Application Resource Guide revised for FY 2020
- Grants.gov maintenance and outage schedule
This section of the Funding Resource Center provides access to: current funding opportunities from the OJP offices; past solicitations; OJP funding award data; and, legal overviews and notices.
This section of the Funding Resource Center captures helpful guidance information and resources for potential OJP funding applicants, including the OJP Grant Application Resource Guide, the Financial Guide, information about application requirements, and more.
This section of the Funding Resource Center provides access to post-award instructions, grantee training/technical assistance, information about whistleblower protections, and grant performance and reporting information.
Can't find the information you need?
For financial questions regarding your award, contact the Customer Service Center at 1-800-458-0786 (TTY: 202-616-3867), or via email.
Grant System Questions?
Contact the Grants Management System (GMS) Help Desk at 202-514-2024 or by email.
Sign up to be notified of new funding opportunities.