This webinar will present key housing financing strategies and models to expand housing opportunities for people who have been involved in the criminal justice system. The webinar will focus on helping criminal justice stakeholders understand these concepts and build meaningful partnerships with the housing sector. Presenters from the Council of State Governments Justice Center and the Urban Institute will lead a panel discussion featuring sites from Lane County, Oregon, and New York, New York, that have successfully built cross-sector partnerships and created new housing for this population.
- Charles Francis, Council of State Governments Justice Center
- Will Engelhardt, Urban Institute
- Paul Solomon, ED, Sponsors Inc.
- Jacob Fox, ED, Homes for Good
- Donovan Dumire, Community Corrections Manager, Lane County, OR
- Andre Ward, VP, Fortune Society
- Tasha Aikens, Policy Advisor, Bureau of Justice Assistance