This grant program will provide awards of up to $1 million for a 48-month project period to state and local government agencies and federally recognized Indian tribes (as determined by the Secretary of the Interior). Applicants must apply within one of the following three categories, depending upon their jurisdictional status:
- Category 1, Competition ID BJA-2019-15323: Units or components of state government agencies serving the adult reentry population.
- Category 2, Competition ID BJA-2019-15324: Units or components of county or city local government agencies serving the adult reentry population.
- Category 3, Competition ID BJA-2019-15325: Federally-recognized Indian tribes and Alaska Native tribes and/or tribal organizations serving the adult reentry population.
- Andre Bethea, Policy Advisor for Corrections, BJA
- Sarah Wurzburg, Deputy Program Director, Behavioral Health, The Council of State Governments Justice Center
The solicitation associated with this webinar is accessible online at: www.bja.gov/funding/CSAMI19.pdf.