This webinar will discuss policy and strategic planning surrounding suicide prevention and response. Through guided instruction and facilitated discussions, law enforcement leaders will learn about the underlying causes of suicide, explore a variety of solutions, and consider ways for their organization to overcome barriers to help-seeking encountered by their officers.
- Discover the underlying causes of suicide
- Identify solutions to the stigma of help-seeking
- Identify protective factors that promote strength and resilience
- Develop an action plan specific to your agency
Live Roundtable Event Options:
- A – 10 a.m. – 12 p.m., Wednesday, December 1, 2021
- B – 2 – 4 p.m., Wednesday, December 1, 2021
- C – 10 a.m. – 12 p.m., Thursday, December 2, 2021
A SAFLEO training certificate will be available at the conclusion of the event.
This training is only open to currently sworn law enforcement officers in an executive capacity to affect policy, planning, and culture within the organization.