Roles and Strategies of Campus Safety Teams for Preventing Violence in College and University Campus Communities
Criminal Victimization of International Students: A National Conversation on Effective Prevention Practices
Core Performance Standards: Promising Practices for the Design, Delivery, and Evaluation of Training and Technical Assistance
- Find guidelines to help you write nominations for this year's Public Safety Officer Medal of Valor – federal, state, local, and tribal public safety officers are all eligible | BJA
- Learn about the
- Justice Department Awards More than $74.5 Million to Support Adult and Youth Offenders Returning to Communities | OJP
- Online application and claims tracking portal now available for the International Terrorism Victim Expense Reimbursement Program | OVC
- 2020 National Crime Victims' Rights Week theme now available – Seek Justice | Ensure Victims' Rights | Inspire Hope | OVC
- Comments requested on the proposed extension of a currently approved data collection:
Access federal and federally funded resources related to the prevalence and prevention of and responses to violence among youth.
The School Safety Special Feature provides access to federal and federally-funded publications and online resources related to crime and safety in schools.
The Campus Safety Special Feature provides access to OJP and other federal and federally-funded publications and online resources related to crime, crime prevention, and substance use on university and college campuses.
Provides access to resources to assist neighborhood and community efforts to promote crime prevention activities and public awareness.