Strategies for Policing Innovation (SPI)
- Call for presentations: Submit ideas by April 29 for NIJ research to be presented at the International Association of Crime Analysts 2019 Conference | NIJ
- Comments sought on proposed new data collections and updates to others, including:
- National Comprehensive Opioid, Stimulant, and Substance Abuse Program Forum held to present ways to combat addiction | BJA
- New, national toll free hotline provides help for victims of elder financial fraud | OVC
- Public comments
- Justice Department Awards More than $74.5 Million to Support Adult and Youth Offenders Returning to Communities | OJP
- Online application and claims tracking portal now available for the International Terrorism Victim Expense Reimbursement Program | OVC
This is an archive of Office of Justice Programs closed solicitations and is provided for reference purposes only. It was current when produced, but is no longer maintained and some links may no longer function.
OJP, along with DOJ partners, are committed to supporting and protecting America's law enforcement. Featured resources include officer safety & wellness, DOJ resources, VALOR, tribal law enforcement, and helping law enforcement combat opioids.