American Correctional Association (ACA)
Internet as a Technology and Information Resource: The Corrections Practitioner's Guide to 'Surfing the 'Net'
New Orleans, LA
San Diego, CA
- Edward Byrne Memorial Justice Assistance Grant Program Local Solicitation | Due: 8/23/2019 | BJA
- Innovations in Supervision Initiative: Community Corrections Collaborations to Reduce Violent Crime and Recidivism | Due: 8/30/2019 | BJA
- Prison Rape Elimination Act Targeted Implementation Planning and Support | Due: 8/30/2019 | BJA
- Find additional, already announced solicitations and access...
- 2020 National Crime Victims’ Rights Week resource materials now available – see the color palette, customizable Theme Poster, and Theme Poster source art | OVC
- Award nominations are now being accepted for the Law Enforcement Congressional Badge of Bravery – submit nominations by February 15, 2020 | BJA
- BJS deputy director vacancy announced – applications due by January...