International Terrorism Victim Expense Reimbursement Program (ITVERP)
- Justice Department Awards More than $74.5 Million to Support Adult and Youth Offenders Returning to Communities | OJP
- Online application and claims tracking portal now available for the International Terrorism Victim Expense Reimbursement Program | OVC
OJP, along with DOJ partners, are committed to supporting and protecting America's law enforcement. Featured resources include officer safety & wellness, DOJ resources, VALOR, tribal law enforcement, and helping law enforcement combat opioids.
- BJA State Criminal Alien Assistance Program Guidelines
- Global Standards Package Resources
- OJJDP Delinquency Prevention Program Guide 59 FR 39204 (Aug. 1, 1994)
- OJJDP Core Requirements Monitoring: Compliance with the Core Requirements of the Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention Act
- OJJDP Policy and Criteria for De Minimis Exceptions to Full Compliance with Deinstitutionalization Requirement of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention Act 46...