New Grants and Payment Management Systems Now Available!
The Justice Grants System (JustGrants) and the Department of the Treasury’s Automated Standard Application for Payments (ASAP) are now available for all award management and payment activities. Award recipients with the Office of Justice Programs (OJP) can login to JustGrants or visit the informational website for further resources and support. Additionally, ASAP is now available for enrolled Department of Justice award recipients to request funds. For more information on how to request funds in ASAP, please reference the user guide.
Once you find a funding opportunity your organization is eligible for, you are ready to begin the application process. Grants 101 provides an overview, then walks you through the entire application process, including writing the application and receiving notifications from OJP.
Need help applying?
- OJP Grant Application Resource Guide
- OJP Grants Overview
- Project Abstract Template
- Standard Forms and Instructions
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Executive Order 12372 - Intergovernmental Review (SPOC List)
Financial and Grant Reporting Resources
- DOJ Grants Financial Guide
- OJP Financial Guide
- Indirect Costs Guidance
- FFATA Subaward Reporting Webcast
- OMB Circulars: Federal Financial Management Documents
- Grant Performance Measurement and Progress Reporting Information