SAM.gov Entity Registration and Renewal Reminder
All entities seeking Department of Justice (DOJ) grant funding must have an active registration in SAM.gov. Once registered, entities must complete annual renewals to maintain an active status.
It is recommended that you begin the SAM.gov registration or renewal process 30 days prior to any deadlines to allow for the time necessary to complete the full process, including SAM.gov’s entity validation process. If you intend to apply for a specific DOJ opportunity, refer to the Grants.gov due date provided on the solicitation, and plan your SAM.gov registration accordingly.
For additional support, visit SAM.gov Help.
Once you find a funding opportunity your organization is eligible for, you are ready to begin the application process. Grants 101 provides an overview, then walks you through the entire application process, including writing the application and receiving notifications from OJP.
Need help applying?
- OJP Grant Application Resource Guide
- Justice Grants Application Submission Training
- DOJ Application Submission Checklist (February 15, 2022)
- Application Mechanics: Submitting an Application Webinar Recording
- OJP Grants Overview
- Project Abstract Template
- Standard Forms and Instructions
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Entering Match Amount in a Budget (May 12, 2021)
Financial and Grant Reporting Resources
- DOJ Grants Financial Guide
- 2014 OJP Financial Guide
- Indirect Costs Guidance
- FFATA Subaward Reporting Webcast
- OMB Circulars: Federal Financial Management Documents
- Grant Performance Measurement and Progress Reporting Information