Body Armor Resources
- National Institute of Justice (NIJ) Science and Technology Body Armor Page
NIJ and its Criminal Justice Testing & Evaluation Consortium (CJTEC) administer a voluntary compliance testing program to assess whether models of ballistic- and stab-resistant body armor comply with NIJ Standards.
- Office of Justice Programs, Office of Communications
Office of Communications (OCOM) is a key point of contact for the Office of Justice Programs (OJP).
- NIJ Compliance Testing Program
The Criminal Justice Testing & Evaluation Consortium (CJTEC) administers the NIJ Compliance Testing Program (NIJ CTP), where users can find information about the CTP's for ballistic- and stab-resistant body armor, as well as the Compliant Products List (CPL) for models tested through the NIJ CTP and found to comply with NIJ Standards.
A joint BJA/NIJ website dedicated to vest fit, care, data, standards and updates.
- NIJ Personal Armor Fit Assessment
- NIJ/ASTM Standards Portal
For immediate assistance, please call us toll-free at 1-877-758-3787. You may also reach us by email at [email protected]