The statutory and regulatory information contained on this page does not constitute legal advice and is for general informational purposes only. The OCR makes no guarantee that the statutory authority or regulatory code citied within is the most current version of said law/regulation. For more recent versions of the U.S. Code and the CFR, users should consult the official revised U.S.C. or the eCFR.
- Attorney General Memorandum on Federal Law Protections for Religious Liberty
- Exec. Order No. 13798, Promoting Free Speech and Religious Liberty
- FAQs on Part 38
- Sample Written Notice of Beneficiary Protections
- Sample Beneficiary Referral Request
- Certification Regarding Hiring Practices on the Basis of Religion