Kentucky Juvenile Justice Reform Evaluation: Assessing the Effects of SB 200 on Youth Dispositional Outcomes and Racial and Ethnic Disparities, Appendices
This webpage is intended to give applicants for OJP awards a general overview of award requirements that relate to civil rights and nondiscrimination. These requirements will be addressed in several of the "General Conditions" for FY 2021 OJP awards. Certain OJP awards will include additional conditions related to civil rights and nondiscrimination.
Model Programs Guide Literature Review: Education for Youth Under Formal Supervision of the Juvenile Justice System
Core Performance Standards: Promising Practices for the Design, Delivery, and Evaluation of Training and Technical Assistance
- Call for presentations: Submit ideas by April 29 for NIJ research to be presented at the International Association of Crime Analysts 2019 Conference | NIJ
- Comments sought on proposed new data collections and updates to others, including:
- The Public Safety Officer Medal of Valor honors all levels of law enforcement officers, firefighters, and emergency medical personnel for heroic actions performed in the line of duty to protect human life | BJA
- 2020 National Crime Victims' Rights Week theme now available – Seek Justice | Ensure Victims' Rights | Inspire Hope | OVC
- Comments requested on the proposed extension of a currently approved data collection:
The Youth/Teen Court Diversion Programs provides access to federal and federally-funded publications and online resources related to youth court diversion programs, also called teen, peer, and student courts.
Access federal and federally-funded publications and online resources related to crime and justice in tribal communities.
Access federal and federally-funded publications and online resources related to the prevention of and response to gang involvement and activity.
Access federal and federally-funded publications and online resources related to the prevalence and prevention of child abuse, as well as justice system responses.