Criminal record systems
Sex Offender Registration and Notification Act: Implementation Challenges for States - Summary and Assessment of Research
Sex Offender Registration and Notification Policies: Summary and Assessment of Research on Claimed Impacts to Registered Offenders
Tracking Sex Offenders: Federal Law, Resources Have Led to Marked Improvement of State Registries, But More Work Is Needed
- Call for presentations: Submit ideas by April 29 for NIJ research to be presented at the International Association of Crime Analysts 2019 Conference | NIJ
- Comments sought on proposed new data collections and updates to others, including:
- Closing Today: This is the last chance to nominate your federal, state, local, and tribal officers for the 2018 Badge of Bravery | BJA
- Comments sought by April 5 on two proposed new data collections:
- Justice Department Awards More than $74.5 Million to Support Adult and Youth Offenders Returning to Communities | OJP
- Online application and claims tracking portal now available for the International Terrorism Victim Expense Reimbursement Program | OVC
Access federal and federally-funded publications and online resources related to crime and justice in tribal communities.
Access federal and federally-funded resources related to individuals who have committed sex offenses and the treatment and supervision of the individuals in the community.
The Family Violence Special Feature provides access to federal and federally-funded publications and online resources related to family violence and the prevention of such violence.
Access information and resources related to the reentry of previously incarcerated individuals to their communities.
The Campus Safety Special Feature provides access to OJP and other federal and federally-funded publications and online resources related to crime, crime prevention, and substance use on university and college campuses.