Rape and sexual assault
Who Experiences Violent Victimization and Who Accesses Services? Findings From the National Crime Victimization Survey for Expanding Our Reach
Victim, Perpetrator, and Incident Characteristics of Sexual Victimization of Youth in Juvenile Facilities, 2018 - Statistical Tables
- Apply to join DOJ's National Public Safety Partnership and learn how to address violent crime in your jurisdiction – letters of interest are due by April 11, 2019 | BJA
- Comments sought on the
- Closing Today: This is the last chance to nominate your federal, state, local, and tribal officers for the 2018 Badge of Bravery | BJA
- Comments sought by April 5 on two proposed new data collections:
- Justice Department Awards More than $74.5 Million to Support Adult and Youth Offenders Returning to Communities | OJP
- Online application and claims tracking portal now available for the International Terrorism Victim Expense Reimbursement Program | OVC
Access federal and federally-funded publications and online resources related to crime and justice in tribal communities.
The Teen Dating Violence Special Feature provides access to federal and federally-funded publications and online resources related to dating violence among teens.
Access federal and federally-funded resources related to different aspects of forensic science.