Development of a Computer Simulation Model To Describe Potential Bruising Patterns Associated With Common Childhood Falls
- Apply to join DOJ's National Public Safety Partnership and learn how to address violent crime in your jurisdiction – letters of interest are due by April 11, 2019 | BJA
- Comments sought on the
- Call for presentations: Submit ideas by April 29 for NIJ research to be presented at the International Association of Crime Analysts 2019 Conference | NIJ
- Comments sought on proposed new data collections and updates to others, including:
- Closing soon: Nominate law enforcement officers for the Congressional Badge of Bravery – find guidelines and resources to help in writing nominations | BJA
- Public comments requested on the proposed reinstatement and update of BJS data collection:
- The Public Safety Officer Medal of Valor honors all levels of law enforcement officers, firefighters, and emergency medical personnel for heroic actions performed in the line of duty to protect human life | BJA
- Nominations are now being accepted for the Public Safety Officer Medal of Valor – emergency medical services personnel, firefighters, and law enforcement are eligible for the nation's top public safety award | BJA
Access federal and federally-sponsored information and resources on missing children, find help for families, and locate materials for law enforcement and other personnel and service providers.
Access federal and federally-funded resources related to different aspects of forensic science.
The Family Violence Special Feature provides access to federal and federally-funded publications and online resources related to family violence and the prevention of such violence.
Access federal and federally-funded publications and online resources related to the prevalence and prevention of child abuse, as well as justice system responses.