OJJDP will host "Helping States Implement Hate Crime Prevention Strategies in Their 3-Year Plan" as part of OJJDP's Preventing Youth Hate Crimes & Identity-Based Bullying Initiative webinar series.
During the webinar, intended for youth justice professionals, presenters will:
- Provide participants with research and data to share the status and trends of youth hate crimes in the United States
- Help participants develop increased knowledge around:
- Best practices to mitigate juvenile hate crimes
- Misinformation, disinformation, and malinformation and how to buffer youth from these phenomena
- How to incorporate hate crime prevention strategies in states' 3-year plans
The webinar series is supported by OJJDP's National Training and Technical Assistance Center (NTTAC). To obtain handouts and documents for this event, contact the OJJDP TTA Help Desk at [email protected] or by phone at 833–647–0513.