This webinar will cover:
- The purpose, goals, and structure of the MSC-TTA.
- Examples of successful applications and projects.
- The MSC-TTA training staff and their qualifications.
- The application process and next steps for potential applicants.
- A question and answer period with webinar participants.
The MSC-TTA is part of the Center for Coordinated Assistance (CCAS), which coordinates the delivery of Training and Technical Assistance (TTA) to states, communities, territories, and tribal units looking to maximize the effectiveness of their juvenile justice system and to better serve youth.
CCAS is a partnership of the Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention at the Department of Justice (OJJDP), the America Institutes for Research (AIR), the Center for Juvenile Justice Reform (OJJDP), and the Council for Juvenile Correctional Administrators (CJCA).