- Apply to join DOJ's National Public Safety Partnership and learn how to address violent crime in your jurisdiction – letters of interest are due by April 11, 2019 | BJA
- Comments sought on the proposed reinstatement and update of the Identity Theft Supplement to the National Crime Victimization Survey | BJS
- OJJDP programs related to the First Lady's "Be Best" campaign highlighted during a...
- April is National Child Abuse Prevention Month – see the Child Abuse Special Feature for information and resources | NCJRS
- Kendel Ehrlich sworn in as Director of the SMART Office | SMART
- Nominations sought for the Attorney General's Award for Distinguished Service in Policing | OJP
- Public comments requested on the reinstatement and update of data collection: 2020 Law Enforcement...
- Call for presentations: Submit ideas by April 29 for NIJ research to be presented at the International Association of Crime Analysts 2019 Conference | NIJ
- Comments sought on proposed new data collections and updates to others, including: Census of Jails, Methodological Research To Support the National Crime Victimization Survey Redesign Program: National Survey of Crime and Safety-Field...
- $850 million available to help public safety agencies address COVID-19 pandemic | BJA
- Approximately $55 million available to fight human trafficking and help trafficking victims | OJP
- Nearly $70 million available from OJP program offices to support reentry efforts | OJP
- OJP announces recent grants awarded through the Coronavirus Emergency Supplemental Funding program | BJA/OJP
- Public comments requested on the...